Monday

Everything's Calm

By the Son of the Velvet Rat
"Everything's calm (but my heart)" ♫ fragment

My weakness is a flag
I wave it to impress you
Your kindness is a tool
Use it if you have to
But please accept excuses
As long as they sound true
Everything's calm but my heart

When I wrote down my wishes
There was something I forgot
There's something that you mean to me
But I just don't know what
& everything depends upon
Whether you are here or not
Everything's calm but my heart

Here's to the one I'm looking for
As I stare into her eyes
I see her staring back at me
She smiles & so do I
Cause we both tend to see a bit
Of truth in every lie
Everything's calm but my heart



0 comments:


(29) awareness (15) consciousness (27) documentary (25) ego (15) evolution (16) imagination (20) joy (16) lighting (13) links (10) music (26) mystery (30) outer limits (13) socioeconomy (17) soul (28) spanish subtitles (11) talking (19) today (17) univers (14) words (19)